Customer Support Manager
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative start-up with one mission: provides a hassle-free IT ecosystem monitoring suite that combines performance monitoring, log monitoring, and reporting into a powerful platform for maximum visibility and security.
VirtualMetric monitoring suite gives companies an in-depth insight into their infrastructure and virtualization environment, thus enabling customers to guarantee the performance, uptime, and efficiency of their IT environment.
Why we are proud of what we do? Because Virtualmetric solution is designed by engineers for engineers.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together with a mission to solve some of the most challenging IT challenges in the world every day, let’s talk.
With a solid base of happy customers and partners in Turkey and the US, we are now working on expanding VirtualMetric in Europe. This requires additional resources in all functional areas.
One of the key roles is acquiring an experienced Customer Support Manager.
We believe a satisfied customer is key to the success of our company and we are looking for an enthusiastic manager Customer Support to fulfill this goal.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Build up our Customer Support Centre.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Manage all customers processes (customer journey)
- Manage Proof of concepts and customer implementations.
- Provide technical support for partners and customers.
- Provide technical training for partners and customers.
- Generate customer and partner feedback for our software development team.
- Contribute to the VirtualMetric team spirit and vibe.
- Experience in a similar environment.
– Technology start-up/scale-up.
- Direct partner/customer-facing role.
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Preferably have knowledge of IT Ops tools.
- Proactive, self-starting type of person.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Structured way of working but can also be pragmatic.
- A good eye for detail.
- A good communicator and team player.
- Creative and solution-oriented, “can-do” mentality.
- Preferably a relevant Academic (or HBO) degree.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands without visa sponsorship (We don’t provide relocation and/or visa support at this moment)
We provide a good startup-style package consisting of:
- A commitment to your career by keeping the conversation central to your growth
- Dedicated learning and support to stimulate your growth
- Become a shareholder of Virtualmetric and share in our success
- You can take days off to provide you with time to recharge your batteries
- Not a morning person? We provide flexible work hours for you to be at your best
- A hardware package that includes a laptop, and other peripheral hardware to make sure you are fully set up to work
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- An informal yet professional work environment with a genuine start-up spirit
- Hybrid working philosophy – work from the office and work from home in agreement with your manager
- Room for creativity, new initiatives, and ideas.
Primary Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
As a globally operating startup, we largely work as a virtual company with tools like Teams and Trello to stay in close contact and share information.
If you’re ready to power up your career and take on a role that’s both challenging and rewarding, we want to hear from you. Don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of something truly purposeful.
VirtualMetric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Would you like to be part of VirtualMetric and leap into a successful future with us?
Hit the apply button and we are looking forward to your application!