Senior Front-end developer (React)
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative start-up with one mission: provides a hassle-free IT ecosystem monitoring suite that combines performance monitoring, log monitoring, and reporting into a powerful platform for maximum visibility and security.
VirtualMetric monitoring suite gives companies an in-depth insight into their infrastructure and virtualization environment, thus enabling customers to guarantee the performance, uptime, and efficiency of their IT environment.
Why we are proud of what we do? Because Virtualmetric solution is designed by engineers for engineers.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together with a mission to solve some of the most challenging IT challenges in the world every day, let’s talk.
With a solid base of happy customers and partners in Turkey and the US, we are now working on expanding VirtualMetric in Europe. This requires additional resources in all functional areas.
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Frontend Engineer (React) to join our talented front-end development team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our diverse and dynamic team from anywhere in the world.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer (React) at VirtualMetric, you will be responsible for designing and implementing advanced dashboard applications using the latest front-end technologies.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing high-quality, efficient, and maintainable code using React, Typescript, Redux, React Query, Vite, npm, and pnpm.
- Implementing front-end tests and documentation to ensure the quality of your work.
- Collaborating with the team to create engaging and dynamic dashboard elements using Chart libraries (preferably ChartJS) and map/flow libraries (preferably React Flow)
- Integrating BI/Data Lake tools into our solutions and applying your knowledge of their functionality and design
- Utilizing WebSocket with a focus on nats.ws and leveraging your 4+ years of production experience
- Applying your UI/UX design skills, preferably with experience in Figma or similar tools
- Working with Storybook to streamline component development.
- Adopting a secure development mindset and utilizing Kanban effectively for task management
- 6+ years of experience with React
- Experience with React Native is a plus
- Proficient in Chart libraries, map/flow libraries, and dashboard development
- Familiarity with BI/Data Lake tools and their application in frontend development
- 4+ years of experience with WebSocket, preferably with knowledge of NATS
- Experience with UI/UX design tools like Figma is a plus.
- Familiarity with Storybook is a plus.
- Secure development mindset and proficiency in using Kanban for task management.
- Strong documentation, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to work well in a team and share knowledge.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced English language skills
We provide a good startup-style package consisting of:
- A commitment to your career by keeping the conversation central to your growth
- Dedicated learning and support to stimulate your growth
- Become a shareholder of Virtualmetric and share in our success
- You can take days off to provide you with time to recharge your batteries
- Not a morning person? We provide flexible work hours for you to be at your best
- A hardware package that includes a laptop, and other peripheral hardware to make sure you are fully set up to work
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- An informal yet professional work environment with a genuine start-up spirit
- Hybrid working philosophy – work from the office and work from home in agreement with your manager
- Room for creativity, new initiatives, and ideas.
Primary Location: Turkey
As a globally operating startup, we largely work as a virtual company with tools like Teams and Trello to stay in close contact and share information.
VirtualMetric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Would you like to be part of VirtualMetric and leap into a successful future with us?
Hit the apply button and we are looking forward to your application!