Marketing & Communication Manager
We are a fast-growing, high-tech, and innovative start-up with one mission: provides a hassle-free IT ecosystem monitoring suite that combines performance monitoring, log monitoring, and reporting into a powerful platform for maximum visibility and security.
VirtualMetric monitoring suite gives companies an in-depth insight into their infrastructure and virtualization environment, thus enabling customers to guarantee the performance, uptime, and efficiency of their IT environment.
Why we are proud of what we do? Because Virtualmetric solution is designed by engineers for engineers.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together with a mission to solve some of the most challenging IT challenges in the world every day, let’s talk.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execution of customer support, delivery/activation, invoicing, fulfillment)
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Procurement & supplier management
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Branding & positioning
- Define/select target customer groups for VirtualMetric.
- Create marketing & communication strategy and plan.
- Generate leads for VirtualMetric.
- Manage website & social media channels.
- Create publicity for VirtualMetric in cooperation with reference customers and partners, like Turkcell, Avanade, and TD Synnex.
- Organize and participate in marketing events, webinars, and tradeshows and maximize the number of generated leads.
- Manage the VirtualMetric marketing & communication budget.
- Contribute to our VirtualMetric team spirit and vibe.
- Experience in B2B Marketing & communications.
- Experience in IT, preferably software and/or SaaS.
- Ample experience and knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Experience with email marketing.
- Experience with organizing events.
- Experience with channel marketing.
- Proactive, self-starting type of person.
- Result/target-driven personality.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Great writing skills.
- Structured way of working but can also be pragmatic.
- A good communicator and team player.
- Creative and solution-oriented, “can-do” mentality.
- Preferably a relevant Academic (or HBO) degree.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands without visa sponsorship (We don’t provide relocation and/or visa support at this moment)
We provide a good startup-style package consisting of:
- A commitment to your career by keeping the conversation central to your growth
- Dedicated learning and support to stimulate your growth
- Become a shareholder of Virtualmetric and share in our success
- You can take days off to provide you with time to recharge your batteries
- Not a morning person? We provide flexible work hours for you to be at your best
- A hardware package that includes a laptop, and other peripheral hardware to make sure you are fully set up to work
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- An informal yet professional work environment with a genuine start-up spirit
- Hybrid working philosophy – work from the office and work from home in agreement with your manager
- Room for creativity, new initiatives, and ideas.
Primary Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Hybrid).
As a globally operating startup, we largely work as a virtual company with tools like Teams and Trello to stay in close contact and share information.
VirtualMetric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.